Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday

I know what I'm having for lunch! Yay, leftovers!

I overslept yet again, but at least I slept, unlike Spouse. He's still sick, mainly all congested and snotty. I gave him some Tylenol Sinus this morning and he was amazed.
Spouse: They're pills?
Me: Yes, we have three different decongestants, I think these will be good.
Spouse: And they get rid of snot?
Me: Yes.
Spouse: I should have been taking these since Monday.
Me: Probably. Why didn't you?
Spouse: I never knew such a thing existed!

That's one thing TV ads have going for them that we are missing out on: they make you aware of the existence of products. I can't believe he's never heard of decongestants!

Anyhow, I them mead breakfast of Cream of Wheat with dried strawberries, half a grapefruit (with the other half waiting for Spouse) and Ubiquitous Tea.

4 comments:

edrie said...

Ha! Dear Spouse how cute he is!!!

Teru said...

It was pretty freaking cute! Hopefully he was able to get some sleep too.

edrie said...

I hope your lazy day was truly one where you took total care of yourself.

your hubby is a wonder love - he was so nice yesterday - bringing a cupcake and generally being super awesome!

Teru said...

Aw! He said it was a great time too. If we could have stayed over, I would have come down.