Monday, February 09, 2009

Monday

Sorry for not blogging the weekend. I brunched on Saturday and only nibbled a little Quorn before dinner on Sunday. Dinner at Pho Pasteur Saturday, plus Twizzlers at the movies. Sunday was a household day of granola-making, bread-making, laundry-cleaning and a good dinner of pea soup, "meat" balls and gravy over noodles, broccoli and wine.

Now, for today. I'm about to sit down to my first cold cereal breakfast in a while. It's the homemade granola with Greek yogurt, which promises to be yummy. Plus there is a half grapefruit, juice and the ubiquitous tea.

Lunch was out at John Harvard with the office to celebrate Boss Man's birthday. I had mushroom gnocci and a beer.

Late din-dins of grilled cheese and a glass of wine.

1 comment:

edrie said...

sounds like the weekend was fun and I LOVE granola and yogurt for brekky - I bought some yogurt this AM so I can have it for brekky the rest of the week