Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday

Spouse offered to prepare my breakfast this morning, which was really sweet! I declined the offer though, since I'm a little muddled in the morning and am just not prepared for that sort of thing. I can't tell him what I want for breakfast if I haven't yet figured that out. When I did decide, I went for an egg, which I wouldn't have him prepare for me anyway since he's allergic. So breakfast was 1 scrambled egg with 2 slices soy bacon and a small bowl of cereal with soymilk. And Ubiquitous Tea.

I had another Smartfood snack, mainly because I wasn't sure when I would get to eat lunch. Fortunately, the event I was taping had food, and they are more than happy for the tech to eat too. I wasn't sure what was in some of the pasta things, so just had salad, peapods, bread and tomato and mozzarella (and three macaroons to finish). Drink was half lemonade, half fizzy water.

Section went really well tonight! I was prepared and the student who knows more than I wasn't there ;P Seriously (although I am seriously embarrassed when that student is there) though, I covered the intended thing on tables and got to forms. The student who came early was really bummed about me doing tables again since no one has really gotten into forms yet (well, I think Rei did, but she didn't go to his section) and they have to do one for this assignment. So I covered all the basic elements, including all the requirements for the assignment, without actually doing the assignment for them.

And then I went out for a salmon salad and beer.

2 comments:

edrie said...

GREAT! TA's have SUCH a hard job!!!!

Teru said...

It was the first week I didn't feel incompetent!

Hey! We're going over some of the cs stuff in class (where I am right now) that I did last night! I'm ahead of the game!