Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, the start of a new week

And what a fun start it is! I did not have the best sleep and was a bit grump this morning (sorry, Hon!)
Breakfast was granola with soymilk, grapefruit half and Ubiquitous Tea

Snack: Smartfood

Argued with spouse over email and did some emotional eating for lunch. Had veggie sushi and a salad with pasta, cheese and full-fat blue cheese dressing. Later heard that someone else at work has it much worse than I (although, so does much of the world, but I'm a selfish American so it only hits me when it's people I know) and had a minor sob over that.

Dinner will be veggie sausage and noodles. I might even throw a veg in.

2 comments:

edrie said...

HUG!!! I hope the night went better!

Teru said...

It did. He had cleaned the kitchen, which helped my mood a lot. And I took a nice bath.