Friday, February 13, 2009

Sleeeeeeeeep

Had beer after work/pre-performance last night and then some naughty cookies during the performance. After we went next door to the pub for food and I had the best fish and chips in the US. It wasn't quite the thing, but seeing it come in real newspaper (with a bit of waxed paper lining it. then adding vinegar and brown sauce was great. the actual quality of the food was really good too. Had two beers with that and felt drunk halfway through the second.

Was not hungry this morning after eating dinner so late, but made myself eat a bowl of granola anyway. Had some juice to wash down the Advil (I quaffed three glasses of water before bed, but was still a little ugh this morning) and tea with more sugar than usual. Just finished a cup of coffee with half and half at my desk in the hopes that I will finally wake up.

The show was awesome though!

Had a HUGE cheese sub and diet soda for hunch. I'm totally clumsy today too and almost fell over TWICE trying to get a key to the student office next door. I think they thought I was drunk.

I was still exhausted when I got home, but for some reason thought it would be a good idea to spend four hours making a sauce (probably from watching all the Posh Nosh episodes), which was tasty. Sauce was on sauteed seitan and buttered noodles with roasted garlic Brussel sprouts and wine.

2 comments:

edrie said...

I am SOOOO going to go there to try the fish and chips then!!!

yeah for beer but booooo for ugh!

I was naughty too and I TOTALLY forgot I ate two of those cookies!!!

Teru said...

They were good cookies!