Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Dead Saint Day!

I slept in this morning, but feel a little zonked still (too much sleep, perhaps?) Made the tea this morning and had that with Cream of Wheat with stewed fruit. Spouse didn't like the fruit in it (I could have done with limiting the fruit to just apricots) so next time he'll get his plain.

I watched him exercise before breakfast. Worked up a sweat, I did! Whew! Can I log that as my activity?

Had some cider in the afternoon, then came home to make:
White bean soup (served with champagne cocktail)
Roasted golden beet and turnip served with sprouts in garlic cream sauce
"Beef" Bourguignon with mashed potatoes (served with Bordeaux)
Individual chocolate cakes with bananas and custard (served with champagne)
Strawberries with a port wine reduction sauce

No comments: