Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day after

Breakfast was leftovers out of the dish and tea. I'm so classy! Now of to buy tarragon to make "chicken" tarragon tonight.

The Tarragon "Chicken" was a hit, although the ginormous amount of butter and cream we've had over the past few days (still less than a quarter of what our class ate in pre-WWII England!) will probably do us in! Spouse had soup and fresh bread as a starter (I just "tasted" bread after it came out of the oven), and I served the main dish over rice. I had some wine while cooking (and dancing around the kitchen like a loon to 'Jesus Christ Superstar') and water with dinner.

2 comments:

edrie said...

that sounds like domestic bliss - well bliss in general actually

Teru said...

I really do like my happy homemaker moments. And dancing around like a loon.