Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First night of section tonight

I hope I don't fuck things up too badly. as it was, my account was set up wrong and the guy who set it up refused to help (in the time it took him to tell me to ask the instructor, he could have given me the three lines of Unix to fix it. Makes me think he didn't know what the fuck was wrong).

Breakfast this morning did not include fruit, only because I was late and lazy (and not all that hungry). Still, I had a perfect egg (buying a kitchen timer has helped too), toast with butter and toast with jam, juice and Ubiquitous Tea. Drinking water now at work.

Lunchies: veggie sushi and salad. Water

Snack: bag of Smartfood between day and night jobs

Section went well. A small amount of students, but some with a lot of questions. I know that would have bothered me as the quick student, and there were a few who seemed frustrated, but I think going slower will help them overall. But I did try to move us along as much as I could (and had a pop quiz on validation a well). Section ran late to answer questions for the last to people, so i decided to eat junk in Cambridge and had fried mozzarella and beer for dinner.

2 comments:

edrie said...

having extra things at night it makes it hard to maintain a schedule and to resist bad food - for me I ate like a crazy person yesterday because I was told I was basically expendable at my job - so I have emotional eating and bad schedule eating.. I'm glad you're here to go through this with!

Teru said...

Aw Geeze! That sucks! Who tells people that shit?