Sunday, March 01, 2009

Weekend

Saturday was so nice without grades hanging over my head. Although I had several students emailing because HW2 was due. Breakfast was Cream of Wheat with dried strawberries, then I shopped for Sunday dinner and picked up spicy noodles for lunch. Took myself out to dinner at the Franklin Cafe (Southie) and had a Manhattan, tuna tartar over tofu, butternut squash spring rolls with creme fresh, an Old Fashioned (it was all about the Old Man Drinks) and blackened tuna with salad I think I've had my fill of fish for a while! They have a few more vegetarian options on the new menu though (like the spring rolls) so I'm going to have to go back and try more :)

Sunday was waking early to worry that Spouse wasn't back from NYC yet and trying to doze until he came home (at 7:45) Once he finally got to sleep I got up and made oat scones and breakfasted on a 1 egg omlette with broccoli and parmesan, 2 slices soy bacon, a scone and Ubiquitous Tea. Lunch was 2 more scones. Dinner was "chicken" tetrazini and broccoli with wine.

And I finished my second snood!

2 comments:

edrie said...

so so SOOOOOO nice to have that kind of weekend!!!

Teru said...

I can't believe I took myself out for a three course meal! The two drinks I had with it left me TRASHED THOUGH.