Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Halfway through the week

Okay, I've gotten this three meals a day thing down, now I need to make them a bit healthier so maybe I can lose some weight (exercise wouldn't hurt either). Breakfast this morning was half a grapefruit, half of the last oat scone, bowl of strawberries and Ubiquitous Tea.

Lunch was veggie lasagna and salad (with sesame dressing) and water. I had 2 chocolate-covered cherries as a snack and a diet coke during class.

Since it was class night, Martin thought I shouldn't prepare dinner, but it was kind of late when we decided to think about food so we just went out I had bean tacos with sour cream and guacamole and sangria. Over dinner we came up with a storyline for the first short movie to make with the new 16mm camera I'm only going to use one reel so it will be a maximum (that's with one usable take each shot) of 3 minutes. It's a hokey story, but it's just supposed to be for practice.

No comments: