Monday, March 30, 2009

Back to the grind

This is such an uncivilized hour! For a week I've gotten up early, fed the cat and crawled back into bed for several more hours sleep (I should be sleeping right now), but not today. This morning I hit snooze only once and got up at the ghastly hour of, well sometime between 6:00 and 6:15. I was too bleary-eyed to really focus. Put the kettle on, prepared some grapefruit and put on the radio before starting, ugh, exercise! I did 22 minutes of Wii fit, which sucked!

I don't think I'm going to be able to do too much exercise in the morning because I get too sweaty. If I set my hair overnight, I can't then hop in the shower (well, I can, but I need a showercap) before getting ready for work. The plan now is to try a little in the morning, but do more after work (or class). I'm already sore from two days of making myself move muscles and get sweaty. This better do something about my weight and shape, or else!

On my way into work I picked up a fruit cup to supplement the grapefruit and tea already consumed.

Lunch was 3 pieces of pizza bought for a lunch-time staff meeting. Dinner was fiber-rich: taco filling (made with Gimme Lean and fire-roasted tomatoes with Adobo) over brow rice and beans with corn bread made with whole wheat flour.

No comments: