Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday

Slept in. Got up made made tea and prepared grapefruit for breakfast. Went back to bed with Spouse for a bit :) Played with my new editor which is now a toy for both of us since Spouse is going to rewire it to make it safer (it's just a lamp). Went out to lunch at Marliave and had roasted beet and goat cheese salad with a nicely citrus flavoured dressing, ravioli with roasted tomatoes and panna cotta with a rhubarb sauce. Spouse had the mixed greens salad, pan-roasted chicken with risotto and bread pudding. We had an insteresting view of a cobbler's shop and watched people getting their shoes shined. Spouse decided he had to get his boots shined up so we went there after lunch. Then it was off to see Watchmen and eat Twizzlers!

2 comments:

edrie said...

What did you think of Watchmen?

Teru said...

I liked it, but I think I need to see it again. It did well by the original in that it left me feeling conflicted about how I actually felt about it.

Beautifully shot though.