Thursday, March 05, 2009

Overslept again

I did hear my alarm, but then I hit snooze. When I woke up again, an hour had passed! So I only had time for a bit of tea and the other grapefruit half from yesterday's breakfast (apparently Spouse didn't eat it.) I managed to make it to work only a couple minutes late, which was good. Surprising though as getting dressed took a while.

I decided to pull out my girdle today. It's a long Ragu OBG with suspender (garter) straps and is mighty tight. It may actually be too small, but I managed to get it zipped anyway. Getting the stockings on was almost impossible though as I couldn't reach the back clip with both hands because it's very high up and far back. Then after I did get all the underwear on, I found I would really need something covering that tiny bit of thigh at the top to keep from chafing. So the girdle is making me look as slim as it could due to the bulk of the sweatpants under my skirt. I think I really do need to make some bloomers now!

Lunch: couscous with chickpeas, green beans, tofu with spinach. Also a bag of Smartfood (bad!) and water (good!)

Dindins: veggie Toad-in-the-Hole with Bisto gravy, broccoli, beer.
I'm thinking of trying to make my own veggie sausage. I have one sausage recipe, but don't yet know what the texture is like. I have some spice recipes though for English sausages, so it I can get the texture down, I think I'll be okay. Plus, one of my coworkers has sausage-making apparatus and has offered it to Spouse for meat sausages With my secret spices, we could have the doings of home food for him!

No comments: