Tuesday, March 10, 2009

800 Days

Spouse and I have been married for 800 days today! Go us! I'm really rather pleased how well I've taken to the whole marriage thing. Not that I'm the perfect spouse at all, but we manage to find ways to make it work for us.

Brekkies this morning was oatmeal with a small spoonful of maple syrup and tea. Lunch was tofu and veg noodly thing and a jack fruit shake at Le's in the square with Spouse. He also brought me a berry cream cupcake from Sweet Tooth :) I haven't had anything from there in a long time and it was SOOOOO yummy!

Dinner was bread with garlic oil and beer. And SEX!

3 comments:

edrie said...

yeah for 800 days!!!

edrie said...

I'm imagining the beer and garlic oil involved in the seeeexxxx

Teru said...

Fortunately it wasn't! I'd have to soak the sheets if we did that (and wash the mattress!)