Friday, March 06, 2009

Having the Master Painters In

A friend used to say that she had the Good Ovary and the Bad Ovary. When she had a period without complaints, it was a Good Ovary Month. The month with all the yuckiness was a Bad Ovary Month. When I woke up at 3:00am, I knew this was a Bad Ovary Month. Fortunately for me, I have a wonderful spouse. He was up all night so when he knew it was time for me to get up, he put the kettle on and came in to give me a massage to get the blood flowing (to my limbs, that is.) He asked what I wanted for breakfast, and probably would have run down to the cafe for an omelette had I asked, but all I could think of was orange juice, of which we had none. So he went out and bought it for me. Isn't he a dear?

The solids of breakfast were three (yes three) corn muffins left over from chili night. I still felt a bit like crap when I left, but looked pretty, which was designed to help my mood. I'm feeling much better now that the second round of ibuprofin has kicked in.

2 comments:

edrie said...

WOW - we're both having bad ovary months!

Teru said...

I had to do three rounds of ibuprofin yesterday