Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year, New Resolutions to Break

Well, I'm starting off again. I think I weigh more than I did this time last year, but I really disgusted with it (no, this time I *mean* it!) My mom wants a buddy to help get healthy so we're posting Facebook status updates with our progress, but I thought I would be more verbose here.

Food:
Morning - 1/2 cup homemade fruit granola with 2% fat Greek yogurt, 2 cups tea with 1 small sugar cube and splash of soy milk (per cup), 2 cups orange juice, water

Noonish - Chili with beans and Gimme Lean "beef", water

Snack - Naked Juice pomegranate blueberry

Dinner - Casserole of Quorn naked cutlet with brown rice, onion, green pepper, gremolata; broccoli; beer

Exercise:
31 minutes Wii Fit - all the yoga poses, plus Slalom, Ski Jump and that stupid soccer ball thing I completely FAIL at

The exercise is not much today, but I'm still sick with this nasty cold. Once I'm well, the goal is 1 hour of exercise (probably all Wii), but may be broken up into 30 minute chunks

No comments: