Thursday, January 15, 2009

Took a Sickie

Decided to stay home today. It's a more mental than physical health sick day as I had a few crying jags this morning. I'm feeling a bit better, but it's all still a worry.

Morning:
Fake bacon sandwich, tea with sugar and soymilk. Been drinking lots of tea today.

Lunch: leftover leek, cabbage, carrot cheese thing, with extra cabbage added (but no extra cheese)

Dinner: "beef", carrot and cabbage filo puffs; Brussels' sprouts with garlic; Pugu Club cocktail; random, over-reacting-at-the-tiniest-slight weeping.

Exercise: typing, standing, walking a block, doing my hair, blinking, occasional snog

2 comments:

edrie said...

I hope you rested

Teru said...

I didn't do much of anything. Actually, I did work about as much as I would have done in the office. There was only one thing I couldn't do because I didn't have the file.