Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weigh-in day

Today was my weigh-in day on the Wii and while I had to run around before I did it to find my sweatpants (I'm weighing myself in the same clothes each time), when I got on I had lost 2 pounds in two weeks. The Wii makes you set a goal at a minimum of two weeks out, so my next goal, like my last, is to lose 1 pound in that time. But hopefully I'll make it two pounds :)

And to celebrate, I'm having lasagna for brunch :)
(big glass of water and much tea consumed as well)

In the evening I had a glass of whine while cooking the meal and a beer with it. The meal itself was a Quorn roast with roasted potatoes and carrot, sauteed sporouts with garlic, steamed broccoli and gravy.

2 comments:

edrie said...

Yeah!!!!

Teru said...

Slow and steady, but it's coming off!