Friday, January 16, 2009

My husband lost his job, my stepmother has cancer and you just made my week

These were the exact words I said to the performer on the T tonight. He brought his own sound and danced on the train between station and really did make my week (I gave him a fiver).

On the health side, my stepmother has Stage 1 cancer, so that's actually a big relief since treatment looks good. They can't do surgery on the tumor, but think they can zap it with chemo. And she'll probably be out of the hospital this weekend. Yay!

Morning: 1 cup of tea with sugar and soymilk, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich, water

Lunch: "vegetable stack" (a vegetable Napoleon with a scant amount of mozzarella), roast potatoes, root beer, water

Snack: Smartfood

Work birthday party (not mine, which will be Tuesday): glass of white wine

After work: 2 10oz glasses beer

Dinner: TBA (will be added later)

No comments: