Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday

Morning: tea with soymilk and sugar, egg and cheese on english muffin (BAD! but I wasn't hungry at all until I got to work), water

Lunch: salad with fatty dressing, corn chowder (that seemed more like onion chowder with random bits of corn), water

Snack: 1 Dove chocolate

Dinner: baked potato with seitan and mushrooms, leeks in goat cheese sauce (hooray for leftover cheese!), cider

Exercise: I tried the Good Housekeeping exercises this morning but could only do one round of them rather than the two the suggest. It was party because they're actually hard, but partly a time issue too since I wanted to do something with my hair before I left for work.

Exercise Amendment: walked 1/2 mile to the grocery store after work, then did 30 minutes of Wii free step wen I got home (I'm a "Calorie Roaster")

3 comments:

edrie said...

I find it SUPER hard to make enough time to exercize

Teru said...

I have to do it tonight, and I'll have no excuse since Martin will be at SETC and I'll be hanging out waiting for bread to rise. Of course I did just get three books from the library...

edrie said...

and you DID IT!!! yeah!!!