Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, Monday

No exercise today :( But I found a short routine on the Good Housekeeping website that I can do in the morning. I figure if I can manage that, then it won't be so horrible if I miss the evening exercises (which I do still plan to keep up.)

Morning - tea with sugar and soy milk, granola with yogurt, water

Snack - some of my lunch (I was hungry!), water

Lunch - vegetable soup, bread with scant amount of butter ("scrape" as it was called during rationing), water

Evening - vegetable soup with pasta and fake meat balls, tea with sugar and soy milk

Today's bread batch was a loss. It was a combination of having the dough do the last rise in the fridge and then being over baked. I think I'll salvage it by making bread crumbs. Tomorrow I plan to make the sponge for the bread in the morning and then making up the dough and baking after work. I still need to give spouse proper bread baking lessons, but after I do, I may turn baking duties over to him.

No comments: