Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday!

Hello, Friday! How's the end of the work week today?

My morning food has been most of a cup of tea with sugar and soy milk and a corn muffin. I was running late this morning so couldn't leisurely drink my tea or go for that preferred second cup.

Lunch was running to the library to find my book still is either missing or invisible (since the catalog has it listed as being on the shelf). Then salad lunch with humus and lentils.

Dinner was me being frustrated at arriving 20 minutes late because EVERYTHING had to happen in the afternoon at work. But the last issue was my own damned fault for answering the phone after I should have been gone. And then I had mutter paneer, rice and a glass of wine. Am about to have a nice cup of tea and finish submitting grades.

No comments: