Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Can we get a do-over on the new year?

First spouse loses his job, and now my stepmother is in the hospital with an incredibly serious condition (like she's already specified things for the funeral serious). This year is sucking.

Morning: bread and butter, leftover leek dish, tea with sugar and soymilk, possible concussion from the closet door falling on my head

Lunch: salad with a shit-load of blue cheese dressing, leftover potato and seitan mushroom thing, water, cream soda

Snack: three Dove chocolates

Evening: one 10oz beer; one 12oz cider; fake bacon sandwich; leeks, cabbage and carrot in a hooray-for-leftover-cheese sauce

No exercise

3 comments:

edrie said...

that sounds like a bad day all around *sigh*

Teru said...

Yeah. I think I need a do-over on the day too. I'm pondering a sick day for Thursday (now). I'm already running late and would like to go back to bed. Nothing on my calendar and I think Boss Man would understand.

edrie said...

do it! (or shall I say - I hope you did it!)