Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday in VT

It promises to be quite frigid up north today. I slept in and decided to try the suggestions I got on boiling an egg and this time it worked! I had a lovely egg with one slice buttered toast for dipping and one with peach jam. Plus there was COFFEE! I have a coffee pot, but I drink so little coffee that it's just not worth pulling it out of the cupboard. Tea has been my preferred drink for morning even before Spouse immigrated, but I tend not to drink it at other people's houses because, um, I'm a tea snob. Twinings English Breakfast just doesn't do it for me as much as PG Tips (Bigelow is nice for a regular grocery store tea though). So it was fun to have coffee this morning, and I even got to have it with soy milk as my stepfather buys that for his cereal.

Lunch will be at a sushi place in town where I'm meeting up with some old high school friends. I haven't actually seen either of them in a while, but we've been keeping up through Friendface.

Okay, in linking to Facebook there, I thought maybe it would make more sense to link to something from The IT Crowd since that's what I was referencing. And it actually exitsts

So lunch was kimchee soup with tofu and a side of rice. Very tasty! Dinner was with family and consisted of AMAZING homemade pizza, arugula and tangerine salad, raspberry and chocolate dessert and wine. And Happy Twins!

2 comments:

edrie said...

were the twins tasty? mmmmm happy twins

Teru said...

The twins were awesome! and covered in tasty pizza, so yeah, tasty twins.