Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday

Man I was tired this morning! I didn't turn out the light until midnight though, so that's a factor I'm sure. That and maybe an oxy hangover ;) I took the pill because I was beginning to have some pains (I have pain daily now, but not full on attacks (or "attacks")) while we were at the South End Technical Center, but wanted to get home before taking anything because I get so dopey. And dopey I did get!

Spouse went to a nutritionist yesterday. She said his diet and exercise changes have been good (he lost 4 pounds!) and has recommended more brassica to help with his high blood pressure. He's also to eat 3-4 servings of fruit a day. As it happens, I'd picked up a bunch of fruit the other day at the co-op, so we've got a good start on that.

Morning:
banana bread (made with apple sauce instead of oil)
tea with non-fat soy milk
coffee with skim cow milk
water

Lunch:
salad with much less fat-free dressing than yesterday
1 banana
water

Snack:
1 orange

No comments: