Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tuesday

Morning:
tea with soy milk
coffee with soy milk
1 pear
water

Lunch:
chili rice and cornbread frozen meal thing
water
banana

I got my latest blood test results today and everything is back to normal! Woo hoo! I might actually miss the folks at the lab, but not enough to keep going back.

Evening:
Thai noodle soup made by Spouse
blueberry custard and ginger bread
WINE!

And I'm trying fingerwaves. Having someone else make dinner gave me some extra time tonight to shower and do hair before eating. The soup kicked ass too!

2 comments:

edrie said...

Yeah for NORMAL!! Yeah for spouse, yeah for soup and YEAH for finger waves!!!

Teru said...

The fingerwaves came out okay, but the pin curls on one side are a little flat. Sill, I was able to manage something of a 40s pageboy.