Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday

Yeah, I've not blogged. And I don't really care. I had 48 hours where the only food I had was a slice of white bread, and that was just to get them to release me from the hospital. Feh. The offending organ is coming out this week though (and I have some goooood drugs to tide me over until then), so I should be back into the swing soon.

Morning:
tea with non-fat soy milk
onion bagel, toasted, with fat free cream cheese and soy bacon
coffee with soy milk (tasted like full fat and was WAY too creamy for what I'm used to now)
water

Loonch (Northern accent):
Vietnamese fresh spring rolls (kind of bland without the peanut sauce)
garden salad, no dressing
water

Snack:
banana

Dinner:
potato leek soup with fat free Greek yoghurt and soy bacon
way too much wine
water

2 comments:

edrie said...

I wonder how much the organ weighs ;-)

Teru said...

I've read that it normally weighs about 400 grams (about 14 ounces), but I don't know about mine specifically.