Friday, December 21, 2007

My god, woman! Don't go exposing those around me!

That's what the network admin said when I took off my cardigan, revealing my new, not *that* low cut, dress. He has the same taste in women as spouse so it wasn't particularly surprising (and always flattering).

Morning:
tea with soy milk
black coffee
Special K (dry)
water

Snack:
Oreo brownie (half of one)

Lunch:
Swiss on rye with mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion
water
coffee

Evening:
raw veggies
a few cubes of cheese
a bit of spicy dip
salad (I think it was Caesar)
rice and green beans (the main course was beef or seafood Newburg)
Chocolate pudding
water, coffee and 1 glass of wine that I drank even more slowly than MO drank his VERY strong rum and Coke

1 comment:

edrie said...

well the dress IS fantastic!