Thursday, December 20, 2007

A bottle of wine and I can't have it

But it, a Christmas pressie from Boss Lady, will be saved for later consumption.

Morning:
coffee with soy milk
Special K, dry
1 banana
water

Snack:
home-made biscotti
coffee w/ soy milk

Lunch:
roasted vegetable salad with half of the mustard dressing
water

Dinner:
veggie Bolognese (spouse made!)
spaghetti
4 chocolates
water
diet Sprite

I was very stressed after a horrible cab ride from Central. The driver had no idea where I wanted to go and kept trying to get me to tell him how I wanted to go rather than just say he didn't know where South Boston was. And then he rode his breaks the whole way. I actually smelled them at one point. MO made me go take a bath while he made dinner though, so that melted the stress away. I even managed to get my hair in pin curls for tomorrow!

3 comments:

edrie said...

home made biscotti! mmmm did you make it, is it easy to make? I LOVE biscotti

Teru said...

I've made it before, but no, this was from someone at work who makes it every year. It's not that hard to make, as I recall. I think I've got a recipe in one of my vegetarian cookbooks.

edrie said...

cab ride = yucky
bath while someone else makes dinner = nice indeed!