Thursday, July 18, 2013

Two weeks in

So it's my "Friday" today and I've done Day 2 of Jack every weekday. This day seems to have more abdominal exercises than Day 1 and I feel my midsection tightening. Not enough that it's visible, but I am aware that there is muscle under there and it's gotten some work in.

Next week I will only be working on Monday and then I'm off for a two week staycation. The plan is to exercise at home as Spouse got my playlist in  our XBMC favourites. If possible, I'm going to actually try to do one more Day 2 tomorrow just to make sure it streams okay. Tomorrow is supposed to be the hottest day of this already hot week and there's no AC in the living room, so  don't know how well it will work. I'll also need to make sure the floor is clean as there's a bunch of floor exercises.

Since I'll be home all day, I'm going to try to plan meals more (having three to worry about each day.) So this may be the time when I start some diet modification to go with the exercise.

No comments: