Monday, July 22, 2013

188

I weighed myself many, many times this morning as I really didn't believe it. But yes, I'm under 190. It may not stay, but I'm optimistic.

Managed one day of Jack over the weekend. Child played along for a couple of the exercises, but was mostly ignoring me. The weather looks like it will be quite clement while I'm on staycation, so I anticipate being able to keep up with the routine. I should be able to do five days a week as well, if not more.

Yesterday I sat down with a diet book and examined their sample menus. It looks like breakfast has a fruit (or juice), a meat, (sometimes eggs instead or in addition) and a bread, usually muffin. Lunch is what I would consider a sandwich filling - chicken salad, egg, meat - although not usually as a sandwich, plus fruit, bread and milk. Dinner is meat, potato, cooked veg and salad. All very sensible, although the breakfast does look like more than I usually eat (and the lunch a lot less.) I think I can manage those while we're home. And if I can get some chairs in, we may even start using the kitchen or dining room tables for meals! How civilized!

No comments: