Thursday, September 30, 2010

189.5 - Weigh-in Day

Yeah, you read that right: 189.5. I lost four pounds in a week. I know the rate will slow down, but this does show that I had been consuming far too many calories and not exercising enough (or at all to be honest.)

BREAKFAST
scrambled egg with kale
three veggie bacon slices
orange juice
tea with skim milk

LUNCH
Stupid me didn't pack a lunch today. I had a very busy and stressful morning at work and our cafeteria had macaroni and cheese today. But I RESISTED! Instead I went to another food place on campus and got veggie sushi and a container of carrot and celery sticks with dip. Bad me ate the dip but I think that was my food reward for not eating mac and cheese.

DINNER
Post work beer
scalloped carrot, white and sweet potatoes
seitan and sprouts in mushroom sauce (low fat milk in both)
Walked for a bit over half an hour

No comments: