Wednesday, October 27, 2010

189

The back is slowly recovering. I make a point of getting up periodically throughout the day so I'm not stuck in the same position in my chair.

BREAKFAST
shirred egg with spinach
dry toast
tea

LUNCH
cafeteria salad bar: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, roasted veggies, broccoli, potato salad (not much), sesame dressing
water
tea

DINNER
When Spouse went off to UDS he said I'd be having lots of girls nights out while he was gone. Well, no such luck (do I *ever* go out when it's not a show someone I know is playing?), so tonight I had a Girl's Night Out instead and went to Franklin Southie for a cocktail and decided to have dinner there as well since the special sounded good.
Salmon
lentils
carrots
beet relish
Daiquiri thingie made with vodka but somehow didn't suck

Came home to roast the squash for the soup I'd originally planed for tonight. Soup part only takes 20 minutes so I should be able to make it to take to work.

No comments: