Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oops

All that crowing about how I was going to walk more and yesterday I only did the mile to Central. But we had a nice homemade dinner last night of Quorn (for me, chicken for Spouse) with mushrooms, onions and spinach in a white wine and cream sauce over brown rice, with steamed broccoli on the side. I made far too much rice and Spouse didn't even finish his portion.

Lunch today will be frozen food. I bought it a couple of weeks ago to shove in the freezer in case I really needed it, and I think my schedule will be too tight today to contemplate a better lunch.

Having trouble drinking water today. My stomach is a little upset and water just doesn't feel right. Unfortunately there's no fizzy water in the vending machine, so I'll probably go for ginger ale.

No comments: